Vacuum Repair & Service
You know to get your car tuned up, but do you remember to get your vacuum cleaner serviced regularly?
FREE ESTIMATE! If something you bring in can’t be fixed, or is really not “worth it,” there’s no charge.
- Vacuums also have moving parts that need regular cleaning, oiling and adjustments!
- They have components that wear out over time and need replacing (like filters and belts)
- Performing regular maintenance makes sure your vacuum lasts as long as possible and helps it do a better job every day.
- Vacuums are NOT disposable!
- It’s cheaper to fix your vac than to replace it